• Any reference to “we”, “us” and “our” is to Endemol UK Ltd. Please see below for our contact details. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the official Black and White Bushido video game, provisionally entitled Black and White Bushido (the “Game”) and/or the official website www.bushidogame.com (the “Site”) and all related services which we may provide to you from time to time (“Services”).
What Information do we hold about you, how is it collected and why do we need it?
Personal Information is collected by us, which may include your name, IP address and email address:
• When you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us;
• When you submit an entry to a competition or prize draw; and/or
• Otherwise as required by law;
What Information do we collect when you use the Game and/or Site and what do we use this Information for?
• We may also feature advertising in the Site and cookies may be used on the Site. Please read our Cookies Policy for more information.
Will we share your Information with third parties?
We may pass your information to other parties as follows:
• We may pass your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
• We may pass on information to the third party analytics companies and advertisers as set out above, but this is only in aggregated and anonymised form ;
• We may disclose your Personal Information where we are required to do so by law or to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party.
• We do not pass on or sell your Personal Information to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above.
Always think carefully before disclosing your Personal Information or other information to other users of the App and/or Site or otherwise posting your Personal Information on the Game and/or Site. It is important that you are aware that any of your Personal Information or other information which you disclose to another user may then be disclosed on the Game and/or Site by that user.
We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of the App and/or Site.
For how long will we retain your Information?
We will delete your account if it remains inactive for a consecutive period of 2 years and/or if you email us at any time requesting us to.
Where will we store your Information?
Security and how do we protect your information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain appropriate and reasonable technical and physical safeguards, and ensure that all relevant third parties we use to store your Personal Information use similar safeguards, to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. However, since the Internet is not a completely secure environment, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How to contact us
You control the Personal information that we hold about you. You can email us at any time with any questions, queries or complaints, or if you wish to change, update or remove any of your personal information at: email@example.com or write to us at: Apps and Games team, Endemol UK Ltd. Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, Shepherds Bush, London W14 0EE