7 Days to Die is an open world, voxel-based, sandbox game that is a unique mix of First Person Shooter, Survival Horror, Tower Defense and Role Playing Games combining combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth.
Scavenge the abandoned cities of the build-able and destructible voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build your own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters. Try to survive as long as you can, as you encounter a wide a variety of enemy zombie archetypes and horrifying, aggressive blood moon hordes coming for you every 7 nights! Play alone or with friends in split screen local multiplayer or 4 player online!
Play the definitive zombie survival sandbox game...Navezgane awaits!
Take Half/Place One/Drop One:
Take/Take All/Drop/Drop All/Place/Place All:
List Page Down:
List Page Up:
Take All Loot:
Pause Menu: [MENU button]
To move around the environment, move the , Jump , Sprint , and Toggle Crouch .
To interact with objects or characters within the environment, move the reticle using the , use the Primary Action button . Manage your Belt by pressing Cycle Belt and and DPad .
Collect objects in the game by using Pickup . Manage your resources, inventory, crafting options, and map by accessing the Inventory Menu .
Basic Survival Steps:
1) Craft a Stone Axe to help you defend yourself and gather crafting ingredients. Gather the ingredients by chopping grass, stone, or wood objects. You can also pick up small stones by looking at them and using the Pickup action. Once you have the ingredients, access the Inventory and locate Stone Axe in the Basics category of the Crafting window. Craft a Stone Axe.
2) Craft plant fiber clothing to protect you from damage and keep you warm in cold weather. Gather plant fibers by chopping grass and small plants. Once you have the ingredients, access the Inventory and locate the Clothing category of the Crafting window. Craft plant fiber clothing.
3) To wear your plant fiber clothing, access the Inventory and select an article of clothing, then select Wear in the Action window. Once dressed, access the Character menu to see the insulation and defense your worn clothing provides in the top left of the Character window.\r\n \r\n4) Gather wood by attacking trees or bushes. Once you have the ingredients, access the Inventory and locate Wooden Club in the Basics category of the Crafting window. Craft a Wooden Club.
5) Now that you have a melee weapon, you could use a ranged weapon. Gather wood, stone, plant fibers and feathers found in bird nests on the ground. Once you have the ingredients, access the Basics category of the Crafting window. Craft a Wooden Bow and Arrows.
6) Gather wood and Craft Wooden Frames from the Basics category of the Crafting window. Place Wooden Frames in the world by equipping them and using the secondary action. Upgrade them with a Stone Axe using the secondary action while you have extra wood in your Inventory.
7) Gather plant fibers and Craft a Bedroll from the Basics category of the Crafting window. Place the Bedroll in the world by equipping it and using the secondary action. Once placed a Bed Icon will appear on your Compass, and in your Map menu. This will lead you back to your home and will act as a respawn point if you die.
8) Gather small stones and Craft a Campfire from the Basics category of the Crafting window. Equip the Campfire and place it in the world using the secondary action. Once placed you can use the campfire to warm yourself or cook.
SIGN IN: Sign in to an existing Telltale Games account.
JOIN: Create a new Telltale Games account
BACK: Play 7 Days to Die without linking to a Telltale Games account.
Navigate the menu using the or confirm choices with or back out with .
TTG ACCOUNT: Create or Sign in to your Telltale Games account to see all the latest updates to 7 Days to Die.
JOIN GAME: Join an online game with other players.
NEW GAME: Create a new game by selecting a character and choosing a single player or multiplayer experience (Survival or Creative).
OPTIONS: Manage Video, Audio, Controls preferences as well as Character Select.
CREDITS: View Credits for the game.
RESUME GAME: Resume the game at the point you left off.
OPTIONS: Manage CONTROLS, AUDIO/VIDEO, or GAMEPLAY.
QUIT: Quit out of Game
For Technical Support, you can reach our support team at http://ttg.io/cs