Onigiri is an MMO Action RPG with a fast weapon changing battle system.
Join a party of other players or travel with 8 NPC companions on your journey.
Exciting action filled Battle:
With simple controls, you can dive into the thrilling world of Onigiri.
Switch between weapons to battle through the Youkai.
In a Japan filled with spirits and monsters, ages ago, the land itself was rocked by chaos.
From the depths rose the terrible Kamigui who carved a path of destruction through all.
The gods and people struggled for a century.
At last, Amaterasu Oomikami, goddess of the Sun, placed three great Seals forcing the Kamigui away and returning peace once again.
Time has passed, and now, one of the great Seals has shattered.
A dark force arises once more.
On the far western island of Onigashima, fate brings together a young woman and a child of the Oni.
The journey of destiny begins now!
You will need to enter your Email and Password upon logging in for the first time.
Pick up Items/Speak/Remove Lock-On
Press to guard
Change Point of view
Press to zoom
(Up and Down) Switch Weapon
(Left and Right) Select Item/Liquor
Xbox Home Menu
Move: マウスAiming by Mouse WASDMove WASDDouble tap to Dodge SpaceJump EPick up Item
Control: ALTSwitch Cursor Mode NQuest Guide MDisplay MAP UDisplay/Hide UI RAuto Run LSit down ESCEmergency Extraction
Battle: 左クリックNormal Attack 右クリックSkill Attack 1～3 or QSwitch Skill ShiftGuard Shift(Staff)Charge(When ) FSwitch Weapon TabLock-On F1～F5Use Item
For more details, please visit the Onigiri Homepage.
Join the Forum !
Terms of Service:
Client Software License Agreement
March 31st, 2015
168-0063, Suginami-ku, Izumi 1-22-19,
Asahi Seimei Daitabashi Bldg 4F, Tokyo, Japan
You (or "User") should carefully read and agree to this Client Software License Agreement ("CSLA") before downloading the Client Software of Onigiri Online, the online game which CyberStep, Inc.("Company") operates and services.
(1) Your agreement to the EULA and TOS
You must agree to the separate "End User License Agreement" ("EULA") and "Terms of Service" ("TOS") available at the official Website of Onigiri Online, http://onigiri.cyberstep.jp/, in order to obtain your User ID and password.
(2) Your agreement to this CSLA
You must also accept this CSLA before downloading and installing the Onigiri Online Client Software ("Client Software"). You need User ID and Password to use the Client Software.
Your agreement to this CSLA is the condition for you to be granted the license to use the Client Software. Before installing the Client Software, you must agree to all the conditions below. If you agree, click "I agree" and install. If not, click "I don't agree" and cancel installation. When installation of the Client Software has been completed, you are considered to have agreed to this CSLA.
In order to agree to this CSLA, you must be 1) person of legal age to form a binding contract and who are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions or 2), in the discretion of such person, such person's minor child over the age of 13. If you are a minor over the age of 13, your parent or guardian must complete the agreement to this CSLA, in which case your parent or guardian will take full responsibility for all obligations under this CSLA. Under no circumstances will this CSLA be available to minors under the age of 13. By agreeing to this CSLA, you represent that you are a person of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions and are accepting this CSLA either on behalf of yourself or your child over the age of 13.
1. Your computer environment to use the Client Software
1) The Client Software is for online use. Your PC must be connected to the Internet in order to use the Client Software.
2) You are fully responsible for the use of the Internet service including connection and all related costs. Company has no responsibility whatsoever.
1) All intellectual property rights in and to the Client Software are owned by the Company and the licensor(s) to the Company.
3. Grant of Limited Rights
1) The rights granted to you are limited only to your personal use of the Client Software in your country after registration of your user account.. Users are not allowed to use the Client Software for any other purpose. Users may not sublicense or transfer the granted rights to any third party. (Users are granted non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable rights)
2) Under this CSLA, the Company does not sell or transfer the Client Software and any rights related to it to the User.
3) User must not (i) duplicate, adapt or modify (including conversion of media) the Client Software, (ii) distribute or send the Client Software in any manner or (iii) sell, lend, transfer or commercially use the Client Software whether free of charge or not.
4) User must not disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Client Software, nor analyze or adapt the Client Software in any manner.
4. Warranty Disclaimers
1) The Company does not warrant that the Client Software will meet User's requirements and that it will operate error-free and without interruption in any operational environment. Nor does the Company provide User with any support to use the Client Software or to make it usable in the User's system environment.
2) The Client Software is provided to the User as is without warranty of any kind. The Company does not guarantee perfection, usability, or reliability of the Client Software.
3) The Company may change the specifications of the Client Software without notice.
4) The Company shall not be liable for any kind of cost, loss or damage incurred by the User, including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not.
5. Termination of this Agreement
1) The company at any time may terminate this CSLA without prior notice to the User in case of breach of any clause of this CSLA by the User. Upon termination, User must stop using the Client Software and destroy it promptly.
2) In the event this CSLA is terminated for any reason, the Company shall not be liable to the User for the cost, loss or damages of any kind whatsoever incurred by the User because of the termination.
6. Prohibition of Transfer
User may not transfer any rights or obligations of the User granted under this CSLA to any third party.
1) This CSLA shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
2) Even if part of this CSLA is held unenforceable by a competent jurisdiction, the remaining part of this CSLA shall remain in full force and effect.
3) All disputes or claims arising out of, or in relation to this CSLA, or for the breach thereof, shall be resolved by mutual dialog and negotiations or thereafter shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration. The arbitration shall be administered by the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association (JCAA) in accordance with its practice rules and regulations. The place of arbitration shall be Tokyo, Japan, The language of the arbitral proceedings shall be English. Any court of competent jurisdiction in Japan. may thereafter enter into a judgment on the arbitration award. However, any claim or action arising out of or relating to this CSLA must be filed within one year after the occurrence of the cause of such claim or action, or will be forever barred.
You may withdraw your account on Official Site.
Please be careful of the following points.
・All game data will be deleted
・Once it has been deleted, it cannot be undone