SINGLE PLAYER GAME
The World Tour is the heart of Ride. It's a championship that brings together riders from all over the world and ranks them on the basis of Reputation points. Only the most acclaimed riders can gain access to the Elite Trophy events: exclusive challenges where the best riders in the world face off.
You can build your Reputation and climb the World Tour rankings by participating in the following events:
- Single Race: compete in a single race and do your best to take the podium.
- Championship: a championship is made up of a number of races. At the end of each race you receive points on the basis of your finishing position. The winner is the rider who has accumulated the most points at the end of the championship.
- Time Attack: Time Attack races put your speed to the test on a specific track. You have three laps and your reward depends on the reference time you manage to beat.
- Drag Race: Drag Races are a series of acceleration challenges on straights of varying lengths. Remember that shorter distances require better acceleration from a standing start, while on longer straights a greater maximum speed is preferable.
- Track Day: motorcycle enthusiasts enjoy nothing more than spending the weekend putting their own bikes through their paces on real racetracks. On Track Days you take to the racetrack with other riders and try to pass as many as possible within the given time limit.
- Head to Head: sometimes the rivalry between two riders grows to the point where they just have to take each other on. In these races you challenge another rider during a Track Day event.
- Team Race: Team Races are events where the end result depends on the final positions of two riders belonging to the same team, so choose your team mate wisely.
- Endurance: Endurance races are the ultimate expression of sheer physical effort combined with riding technique. The resistance of both rider and bike are pushed to the limit in races that are much longer than normal. The traditional Le Mans-style start makes these events even more compelling.
Choose any bike and any track to compete in a quick race with 16 riders.
Choose a bike and a track and put your skills to the test in a race against the clock. There are no adversaries on the track: your aim is to get the best time possible to upload to the online rankings and share your results with the world.
Two players race each other on the same console in split screen mode.
Up to 12 human players meet up at a track and compete for first place in a race to the finishing line.
Players challenge each other on their favorite tracks for a set number of consecutive races and accumulate points on the basis of finishing positions in each single event. At the end of all the races the player who accumulated the most points wins.