SINGLE PLAYER MODES
Career mode is the centrepiece of Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO. It's a series of events in which the best drivers in the world compete to get themselves noticed by Loeb in order to be offered an opportunity to join his Team.
Climb the World Standings and participate in the Sébastien Loeb Events, exclusive competitions organised by Loeb, to which only the best drivers are invited.
Per To build your Reputation and climb the career standings participate in classic events like Special Stages, Rallies, Rallycross races, the Pikes Peak hillclimb, and Championships. Career mode also features special challenges to put your driving skills to the test:
Sébastien Loeb Experience
- Sector Battle: drivers compete on a Rallycross circuit with the aim of setting the best time in as many sectors as possible. Each time you conquer a sector it will be coloured green, but if your time is beaten you'll have to regain the sector. The driver who has conquered the most sectors when the time runs out wins the event.
- Elimination: your only objective is to avoid being in last place. Each time the countdown ends, the driver currently in last place is eliminated from the race. The challenge ends when there is only one driver left on the track.
- Perfect Trajectory: put your precision driving to the test. You have to complete an entire lap of the circuit following the route delineated by the cones. Every time you veer off the delineated route, you get a time penalty.
- Rally Drift: knowing how to control grip loss is an integral part of becoming a good rally driver. In this challenge you have to manage grip loss, while simultaneously keeping up your speed. Each time you get your car to drift without making any mistakes, you earn points that are integrated with the final race time.
- Gateway: put your reactions at the wheel to the test. Barriers are placed around the circuit, each with three separate gates. Your aim is to complete the circuit in as fast a time as possible, going through the gates indicated.
- Head To Head: two drivers compete in a head-to-head race on a special stage. The competitors start a few seconds away from each other, and the objective is to cross the finish line first.
There are a select few drivers who have literally made rallying history, and Sébastien Loeb has assured his place in their ranks.
In this mode you can relive the most important milestones of his career, driving the cars used by Loeb.
Compete in the most characteristic rallies, race in Rallycross, and make history at Pikes Peak.
- Quick Mode - Rally
In this mode you can compete on the classic Special Stages, in a complete Rally, or in an entire Rally championship.
Get to the finish line in as fast a time as possible, driving on asphalt, ice, snow, gravel and dirt. Your only allies are your speed and your co-driver.
- Quick Mode - Rallycross
Rallycross is a truly adrenalin-charged discipline.
Races take place on closed circuits, with six drivers competing simultaneously: contact is all but inevitable.
One of the distinguishing features of this motorsport is the obligatory Joker Lap. The Joker Lap is longer than a normal circuit lap.
- Quick Mode - PP
Pikes Peak is the most famous hillclimb in the world, the route winds more than 12 miles up to the top of the mountain, climbing more than 4,700 feet over 156 corners.
Reach the top in the fastest time possible, without the assistance of your co-driver.
The Test Drive area is a free training space where you'll find everything you need to test drive your cars and train in preparation for the real thing.
The upper part of the area is dedicated to asphalt surfaces, the lower part to dirt roads. There are also two circuits here, where you can put your speed and accuracy to the test.
To start a timed session, just approach a circuit and press the appropriate button.
In this mode your only adversary is time. Improve your performance on the various Special Stages and Rallycross circuits, or at Pikes Peak.
Study the best drivers' performances: you can choose the Ghost of your best time, or a Ghost of the best players online, or even Sébastien Loeb himself. Will you be able to do better than them?
Single stage online
Up to 16 human players compete to get the best time on a Special Stage and seize victory.
Up to 6 human players meet on a Rallycross circuit and compete to be the first to cross the finish line.